HMG Strategy will be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! Dallas CIO Executive Leadership Summit at The Westin Galleria Dallas.
WESTPORT, Conn., Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HMG Strategy, the World’s #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! Dallas CIO Executive Leadership Summit on October 7. HMG Strategy’s highly interactive events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative security and business technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technology and career challenges and opportunities that they face today – and into the future.
The 2021 HMG Live! Dallas CIO Executive Leadership Summit will focus on the global war for technology talent along with steps that CIOs, CISOs, and other business technology executives can take to sharpen their personal brands to attract, retain and grow their teams.
“The global war for talent is just that – it’s a battle among companies across industries to attract and retain the best people and next-generation skillsets that are needed to provide their companies with a competitive edge,” said Hunter Muller President and CEO at HMG Strategy. “Savvy CIOs and business technology executives know how to continually leverage and strengthen their personal brands to draw the technology professionals they need to help the business meet its strategic goals.”
World-class CIOs and industry executives speaking at the 2021 HMG Live! Dallas CIO Executive Leadership Summit on October 7 will include:
- Mike Anderson, Chief Digital and Information Officer, Netskope
- Renee Arrington, President, COO & Director, Pearson Partners International, Inc.
- Nellson Burns, VP IT & CIO, Daltile-Mohawk Industries
- Kevin Christ, Partner, Concentre
- Mignona Cote, Head of Security AWS Global and Strategic Accounts, Amazon Web Services
- Jamey Cummings, Partner – Cybersecurity and Technology, JM Search
- Chris Gates, Group CIO and SVP Hosting Services, Allstate
- Vipin Gupta, CIO, Toyota Financial Services
- Chris Jacquet, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, Enterprise Security, Hitachi Vantara
- Michael McNeil, Chief Information Security Officer, McKesson Corporation
- Lety Nettles, EVP and CIO of Innovation and Business Products, LPL Financial
- Ed Robben, Interim CIO, Orthofix
- Tania Salarvand, Managing Director, Globant
- Neelu Sethi, SVP & CIO, Reddy Ice
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! Dallas CIO Executive Leadership Summit include Akamai, Auth0, BetterCloud, Citrix, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, NPower, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, Productiv, RingCentral, Rubrik, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Dallas/Fort Worth, Skybox Security, Zoom and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2021 HMG Live! Dallas CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit on September 30. Timely topics to be explored in this highly interactive digital event include how CIOs and business technology executives can help drive innovation, grow the business and identify and execute on new business models and go-to-market strategies. Business technology executives will also share best practices for leading and building a high-performance culture.
World-class CIOs and industry executives speaking at the 2021 HMG Live! New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit on September 30 will include:
- Roota Almeida, CISO, Delta Dental of NJ and CT
- Judith Apshago, Vice President, Information Technology, Amtrak
- Christopher Callahan, CISO, The Weichert Companies
- William Compton, SVP & CIO, Integra Life Sciences
- Jerry Flasz, EVP, Technology and Global Services and Chief Information Officer, Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Patrick Ford, CISO, Americas Region, Schneider Electric
- Robert Galvin, CTO, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Rocco Grillo, Managing Director – Global Cyber Risk Services & Incident Response Investigation, Alvarez & Marsal
- Jon Harding, Global CIO, Conair LLC
- Dutt Kalluri, SVP, Global Digital & Technology Transformation, Broadridge
- Wafaa Mimilli, EVP, Chief Information & Digital Officer, Zoetis
- Quintin McGrath, Senior Managing Director, Technology Management & Enablement, Global Technology Services, Deloitte
- Brian Mecca, EVP, SIM New Jersey
- Anne Plese, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Rimini Street
- Joseph Puglisi, Former VP IT, Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
- Scott Strickland, EVP & CIO, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
- Muddu Sudhakar, CEO, Aisera
- Gabrielle Wolfson, CIO & CDO, Quest Diagnostics
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit include Aisera, Akamai, Auth0, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, ManageEngine, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, Rimini Street, Inc., RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM New Jersey, Skybox Security, Zoom and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2021 HMG Live! New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! Minneapolis CIO Executive Leadership Summit on Sept. 28. Timely topics to be discussed at this event will include insights on what’s needed for CIOs, CISOs and business technology executives to become boardroom-ready, along with the impacts that diversity, equity and inclusion criteria are having on board searches.
Top-tier CIOs and business technology executives speaking at the 2021 HMG Live! Minneapolis CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include:
- Bryce Austin, CISM, Strategist & CEO, TCE Strategy
- Teddy Bekele, SVP & CTO, Land O’Lakes
- Shaun Braun, SVP of Digital Transformation, 3M
- Sarah Engstrom, CISO and VP IT Security, Productivity & Privacy, CHS Inc.
- Tony Leng, Managing Director, Digital Transformation and CIO Practice Lead, Diversified Search
- Brian Lillie, Chief Product & Technology Officer and (acting) CIO, Zayo
- John McKennell, VP, CISO, ECMC Group
- Anne Plese, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Rimini Street
- Kacey Sensenich, CTO, Rockingham County Schools
- Gary Sorrentino, Chairman of the Zoom CISO Council, Global Deputy CIO, Zoom
- Muddu Sudhakar, CEO, Aisera
- Kirsten Wolberg, Former CTO and COO, DocuSign
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! Minneapolis CIO Executive Leadership Summit include Aisera, Akamai, Auth0, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Genesys Works, Globant, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, Rimini Street, Inc., RingCentral, Rubrik, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Minnesota, Skybox Security, Zoom and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2021 HMG Live! Minneapolis CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
To learn about all of HMG Strategy’s Upcoming CIO & CISO Summits, click here.
HMG Strategy’s Upcoming Webinars and Digital Roundtables
On September 29 at 11 a.m. ET, HMG Strategy will be hosting an Innovation Accelerator panel discussion. In these interactive forums, founders and CEOs of emerging technology companies discuss with CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, and other technology executives the business and operational challenges they help their clients to address and how the technologies and services delivered by their companies are differentiated in the market.
To learn more about the next Innovation Accelerator panel and to register and participate in the event, click here.
HMG Strategy’s 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards
The HMG Strategy 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards honor exemplary technology leaders and leadership teams who are delivering exceptional value to their organizations. This award recognizes those who have reimagined and reinvented themselves to place their organizations on the fast track to groundbreaking transformation in dynamic times. Technology executives and their teams who receive these awards are being recognized for accomplishments in the following areas: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; Leading into the C-suite; Creating New Go-to-Market Business Models; Modernizing Enterprise Architecture; and Building a Culture of Trust.
To learn more about HMG Strategy’s 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards and to nominate a deserving executive, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world’s leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. The HMG Strategy global network consists of more than 400,000 CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, senior business technology executives, search industry executives, venture capitalists, industry experts and world-class thought leaders. HMG Strategy’s global media model generates more than 1 million impressions per week, providing vast opportunities for business technology leaders and sponsor partners to promote themselves and their brands.
HMG Strategy was founded in 2008 by Hunter Muller, a leadership expert who has worked side-by-side with Fortune 2000 executives with strategic planning and career ascent for the past 30+ years. HMG Strategy’s regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven guidance from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs, and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation, and career ascent. HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-led research services such as its CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which brings together the world’s top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm on the top opportunities and challenges facing them in their roles.
HMG Strategy’s Research Stack is a unique set of research services that are designed to keep business technology executives up to speed on the latest and global geo-economic trends that are impacting businesses and industries.
HMG Ventures is a venture capital unit that’s designed to connect CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, and other technology executives with innovative early-stage technology companies from Silicon Valley to Tel Aviv. HMG Ventures provides technology executives with a window into hot emerging technology companies that can help move the needle for their businesses while also offering these executives unparalleled personal investment opportunities. One early-stage investment in an enterprise-level AI-powered service management provider has generated a 100X return.
HMG Strategy also produces the HMG Security Innovation Accelerator Panel, a new webinar series that’s designed to connect enterprise technology and security leaders with the most innovative technology and cybersecurity companies from across the world.