Infocus International Group, a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services, has launched a brand-new online training – FinTech & Artificial Intelligence which will be commencing live on 11 May 2022.
Banking is undergoing a transformation from being based in physical branches to using information technology (IT) and big data, together with highly specialised human capital. The value proposition of Fintech is to make complex processes easy, provide guidance and automation to fulfil heavy compliance burdens as benefit from a great richness in data. Your organisation has any means to commercialise the rewards of FinTech and artificial decision-making.
Participants will learn how FinTech and AI can help to work more effectively and have a greater impact on business. Understand the strategic implications of FinTech and AI on the financial industry, where technology offers competitive advantages and how cross-industry digital value chains can improve existing business models. Regardless of your role this course will teach you the business requirements on digital technology in financial services, giving you the confidence to lead meaningful conversations across your business.
Kingston from Singapore added, “I have attended a number of courses conducted by the trainer over the past few years. I have learnt a great deal – he is an excellent lecturer; not only is he technically sound, he would ensure that the content of his courses are kept up-to-date with case studies which are relevant to the current market environment. His classes are never dull and he always keeps the participants engaged.”
Mastering the strategic implications of FinTech and AI, and learning how cross-industry digital value chains can improve existing business models. Learn more at www.infocusinternational.com/fintech-ai.
- An introduction to FinTech and AI
- The fundamentals of AI in FinTech
- Open banking / PSD2
- FinTech and AI in retail banking and wealth management
- FinTech and Sustainable Finance
- Regulatory aspects of FinTech
- Ethics and AI for Financial Services applications
Benefits of Attending
- Identify the right cases for digital technologies in the financial services
- Apply basic artificial intelligence concepts in a banking context
- Use Open Banking to create new business models
- Apply FinTech concepts in the area of Green Finance and ESG risk management
- Employ cryptocurrencies just as any other currency
- Analyse and understand the implications from a regulatory perspective
- Act ethically and be compliant with data privacy rules
Want to learn more?
Simply email emilia[at]infocusevent.com or call +65 6325 0210 to obtain your FREE COPY of the event brochure. For more information, please visit https://www.infocusinternational.com/fintech-ai.
About Infocus International Group
Infocus International is a global business intelligence provider of strategic information and professional services for diverse business communities.
Infocus International recognises clients’ needs and responds with innovative and result oriented programmes. All products are founded on high value content in diverse subject areas, and the highest level of quality is ensured through intensive and in-depth market research from local and international insights. Website: www.infocusinternational.com