- This event has passed.
Renewable Energy Power Purchase Agreements 2022
June 7 - June 15
LIVE ONLINE COURSE
Dates: 7 – 15 June 2022
Practical models and techniques for analyzing & structuring, drafting, and negotiating Renewable Energy PPAs for bankable green investments in today’s competitive energy markets.
These interactive 5-session workshops will provide clear explanations of the new models of Renewable Energy PPA risk allocation, of ensuring project bankability, of allowing RE generators to compete in energy markets and power pools. Case Studies will include real examples from Southeast Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and North America.
- Best practices from international case studies of successful RE PPAs to avoid common pitfalls
- Direct the legal design of RE PPAs based on your own company’s risk profile and corporate goals
- Lead strategies for the design and regulation of new competitive electricity markets to attract renewable private power investments
- Develop clear incentives for bankable private investments in renewable energy generation
- Environmental, social & governance (ESG) impact mitigation techniques to ensure sustainability
- Manage successful renewable power project finance transactions
Live Online Course – How It Works
The structure of our virtual learning program is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 5 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.