What Data Do We Collect from You?
My Tech Mag website gathers personally identifying information as well as data about individuals, company, and company’s demographics. It includes –
(i) the information about when you provide the data to us, such as during the time of registering or signing up for our emails, newsletters, subscriptions, memberships, White Papers, RSS Feeds, or communicating with our Publisher.
(ii) We may add other required information from third party sources from time to time to strengthen the quality of information the Publisher has.
Why Do We Collect the Data?
- to help marketers, advertisers, and potential advertisers to evaluate our site for ad campaigns.
- to enhance the design as well as the content of our website.
- We may use the data to learn more about your interests and offer the relevant goods and services on behalf of our publisher or other related organizations.
- We may use it as clear GIFs (pixel tags) to manage online advertising. The clear GIFS allow the ad-serving company to identify the browser’s cookie when any user visits our website. The information collected here will not include your name, contact number, address, or e-mail address. That is, the data is not personally identifiable.
- We may collect the personally identifying information such as telephone number, addresses, and other data from our online users and may use it to promote the publisher’s products or/and services.
- It may also be licensed or rented to select outside firms for promotion.
- We may use your telephone number to promote other products or/and services of the publisher, other related companies, or third-parties only with your consent.
We/our affiliated websites/third party partners/advertisers may place a cookie in your browser files. The cookie will not contain any personal information by itself unless you provide it through registration or other subscription processes. However, the cookies placed by a third-party advertiser is used by them to collect your web viewing pattern to serve you interest-based advertising. The other cookies without any personal information or data are used to manage the banner advertisements or the personalized information to the user. You are free to block the usage of cookies on your website. But, in such cases, you will not be able to receive the personalized services offered by us.
How Can You Opt-Out from Our List?
You are free to “opt-out” of receiving further communications from the Publisher as well as other third parties. You can do so by writing to us or by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in the footer section of every email. We will always respect your choice and remove you from our list with no delay. For immediate termination from our services, you can directly send an email to [email protected] But in a few cases, due to backup issues or multiple deletions, some residual information may remain in our database.
About Third-Party Policy
Our Website contains the content provided by third parties. Hence, when accessing such materials, your personal information may be shared with the third-parties. Their privacy policies will govern this information along with ours. The Publisher/ parent company/ subsidiaries/ affiliates, do not hold any responsibility for the actions or policies of these third parties. So, if you do not wish to share the data with any third party, please do not access their content present on our website.
The third-party sponsors may sponsor our site or a few portions of it. Hence, we may share with them any personal information which you give while registering to access any offer. You must be aware that when you disclose any personally identifying information of yours in publicly accessible areas, other can collect as well as use such data. In such cases, the publisher/ parent company/ subsidiaries/ affiliates will not be responsible for it.
If the ownership of our site or the products/ assets is transferred or sold, all the personally identifying information such as contact number, e-mail, address, company, demographic, buying data, and other, will also be transferred to that new owner. We may also disclose individual’s personal information if the disclosure is necessary (a) for the legal process, governmental request, law, and regulation, (b) to address any security or fraud cases, or (c) to administer the agreements that we have with you.
We conform with EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and provide utmost care to the treatment of your data in agreement with the GDPR.
Privacy of Children
This section discloses the collection, usage, disclosure, and parental consent to the information provided by children who fall below the age group of 13. It includes personally identifiable information such as name, e-mail address, or address. We do not collect any such personal information or other information from children. We always support the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Questions and Feedbacks
Last updated: October 4, 2018