Connected Insurance USA Summit (Nov 20-21, Chicago) is bringing together over 700+ senior insurance leaders to redefine the future of insurance.
With over 350 executives already registered to attend, this will be the largest executive gathering for forward-thinking carriers. CEOs, COOs, CMOs, SVP and VPs from Product, Customer, Claims, Technology and Innovation know that this is the time to act and leverage innovative technology to boost efficiency and customer experience or risk survival. This is the chance to dive into detail in the core business areas that will see the biggest impact as insurance transforms for the future.
“Having an opportunity to connect, share and learn from peers is critical during this time of disruption and change in what is a quickly evolving industry. Connected Insurance 2019 will provide a great platform to discuss the opportunities and challenges we face in a highly interactive program.” – commented Brent Korte, Senior Vice President Chief Marketing Officer, Ameritas Life
Here’s just a small selection of the insurance heavyweights you’ll be joining at the event:
Strategy, Technology and Innovation:
- Senior Vice President and Head of Auto & Home, MetLife
- VP Modernization, USAA
- VP – Strategy, Nationwide
- Chief Operating Officer, CNA National
- President & Chief Operating Officer, Lancer Insurance Company
- Senior Vice President, Personal Lines Strategy and Business Development, Hub International
Customer and Marketing Leaders:
- CMO and SVP Marketing, Ameritas
- Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President of Strategic Innovation, AmTrust
- Vice President, Customer Experience, American Modern Insurance Group
- Chief Marketing Officer, Church Mutual
- Director, Digital Marketing, Hub International
Product and Underwriting:
- Chief Underwriting Officer, Protective Insurance
- Chief Product Officer, Hippo Insurance
- State Product Director, American Family Insurance
- Senior Executive Vice-President, Desjardins
- Senior Product Marketing Manager, Farmers
- Marketing P&C Product Owner, State Farm
This week offers a chance to become a part of the only community that’s dedicated to truly transforming insurance organizations.
Head of USA Operations
Tel: +44(0)20 7422 4369
About Insurance Nexus by Reuters Events:
Insurance Nexus is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales. Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Insurance Nexus is now Reuters Events.
Insurance Nexus is the central hub for insurance executives. Through in-depth industry analysis, targeted research, niche events and quality content, we provide the industry with a platform to network, discuss, learn and shape the future of the insurance industry.