LIVE ONLINE COURSE
Commences: 7 February 2022
Today’s project finance (PF) transactions require a higher level of expertise not only in programming more sophisticated and flexible financial models, but also in incorporating the latest risk mitigation and credit enhancement instruments. While higher standards of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) impact management are being demanded of all major capital projects worldwide, more options and models for ESG mitigation, insurance, guarantee products, and financing instruments are now available. This online course covers both the latest PF strategies, risk mitigation instruments, as well as financial modelling best practices.
The objective of this course is to provide participants with an enhanced understanding of the practical & documentation requirements of all interested parties to today’s PF transaction. This programme provides you with proven PF analytical strategies and transaction structuring techniques which will enable you to quantitatively assess risks, resolve constraints, and reach project financial closure. This programme is also designed to enhance the check lists and benchmark metrics by which you can reduce losses and which will be viewed favourably by both management and the regulatory community.
- Limited-recourse Project Finance models & key requirements
- Project finance documentation management, risk analysis models & Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) mitigation options
- Sources of PPP financing: financial products, guarantee instruments, credit enhancements & bankability techniques
- Designing financial models part 1: Financial model design requirements & work plan management
- Designing financial models part 2 & 3: Programming financial statements and interpreting international accounting standards
- Designing financial models part 4: Project finance model stress-testing, simulation analyses, and modelling for credit enhancements
- Summary group exercise: Evaluating a financial model for PF risk allocation, transaction closure and post-transaction economic regulation & tariff adjustment
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the key practical and transaction management requirements of today’s project finance (PF) marketplace
- Oversee and direct PF transactions including managing specialist transaction advisors
- Manage PF documentation requirements and manage detailed lender due diligence requirements to reach commercial & financial closure
- Designing commercial financing instruments, funding products, credit enhancements, and “blended finance” strategies to ensure PF bankability
- The latest standards for analyzing and mitigating Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) impacts of PF transactions
- Best practices for resolving practical PF challenges in specific infrastructure and industrial sectors including – renewable energy; power transmission & energy pipelines; logistics & transport facilities; airports, ports, & roads; desalination plants; water & wastewater treatment facilities; accommodation, hospitals & education facilities; commercial real estate, agro-industrial facilities;
mining & natural resources, etc.
- Practical standards for designing & programming financial models for PF transactions, data assumptions, financial statements, international accounting standards, and bankability metrics
- Review and critique PF financial models prepared by specialist PF financial advisors
- Stress-test PF models: sensitivity analysis, scenario analysis, and simulation analysis techniques
- Use PF financial models to guide risk-allocations, credit enhancements instruments, bankability measures, and reach transaction financial closure
Live Online Course – How It Works
The structure of our virtual learning program is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 8 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.
To register/enquire, please contact:
Weslyn Lee | Email: weslyn[at]infocusint.com | Tel: +65 6325 0210
Emilia Mok | Email: emilia[at]infocusevent.com | Tel: +65 6325 0210
|Dates||Timing||7 February, 2022||All Day|
, - ,
- LNG Supply, Demand, Pricing & Trading - 19 January, 2022
- Renewable Energy Power Purchase Agreements - 19 January, 2022
- Mastering Clean Hydrogen - 20 January, 2022 - 27 January, 2022
- Energy Storage - 24 January, 2022
- Project Finance & Project Financial Modelling - 7 February, 2022
- World AI Cannes Festival - 10 February, 2022 - 12 February, 2022
- Electric Vehicles & the Grid - 22 February, 2022
- Public-Private Partnerships - 7 March, 2022
- Power Purchase Agreement - 9 March, 2022
- Enabling Oman's Vision 2040 - 28 March, 2022 - 29 March, 2022
- ExhiVits The Virtual Exhibition 2022 - 7 December, 2022 - 9 December, 2022