Hear from Europe’s Leading Cities and Mobility Service Providers as they Respond to COVID-19 to stay ahead of the mobility curve.
COVID-19 has completely changed the global mobility outlook. Projects have been put on hold or halted altogether; many private mobility companies are fighting for survival, while cities across the globe seek opportunities to redesign their streets for a world after the pandemic. The mobility agenda has never been so important.
That’s why Reuters Events has launched its free-to-attend Impact Mobility: Virtual Conference (July 7-8 2020), to help you stay up-to-date with very latest developments from the industry’s thought leaders and collaborate with mobility’s front-runners. More than 2,000 attendees are already signed up.
The conference has an incredible line-up of 30+ business-critical presentations, as well as interactive sessions, which are available live and on-demand to watch at your convenience. The agenda has been carefully crafted to help cities, innovators and disruptors collaborate and seek solutions for a global recovery.
- Esseline Schieven, Director Mobility and Public Space, City of Amsterdam
- Rikesh Shah, Head of Commercial Innovation, Transport for London
- Marc Berg, CEO, FREE NOW
- Friederike Kienitz, Vice President Communications, Legal, External & Government Affairs, Nissan Motor Corporation
- Barry White, CEO, Transport for the North
- Hamid Zarghampour, Chief Strategist, Trafikverket
- Denis Sverdlov, CEO, Arrival
- Wayne Bexton, Head of Energy Services, Nottingham City Council
For more information please contact Reuters Mobility conference director Luke James at [email protected].