With customer expectations constantly changing, different channels and technologies are required to meet those needs. The Customer Relationship Management software is an effective solution to stimulate customer retention, loyalty, and trust.
CRM technology has grown substantially in recent years to provide businesses with a way to improve their customer experience journeys. By using a good CRM, companies can make data-driven decisions to improve sales and boost revenue. CRM has evolved from a simple relationship management tool to becoming a crucial component of organizations. As we approach 2022, new CRM trends are expected to dominate the market, which will shake up the industry.
So we bring to you top trends in the CRM software industry in 2022 that you must be aware of to remain at the forefront of innovation.
In today’s world, where there are more than 3 billion active social media users, every business needs a social media strategy to increase brand exposure, expand its reach, engage existing customers and bring in new prospects. That’s where social CRM has a significant role to play.
When Customer Relationship Management software integrates with social media channels, it is known as social CRM. With its help, businesses can leverage social information to gain market insights, understand customers and provide a better customer experience.
It also allows businesses to create better product offerings and respond to customers’ comments and queries more quickly and efficiently. Some other advantages include:
- It empowers the customer support team.
- It enables businesses to publish relevant content.
- Companies can get instantaneous feedback from customers to improve their service.
AI-Driven CRM software
CRM software is a fully functional and feature-rich tool in itself, but when combined with Artificial intelligence (AI), it becomes even more powerful.
AI-powered CRM platforms enable businesses to collect better, manage, store and utilize data to make quick, fact-driven business decisions. Emerging as a competitive edge, AI-Driven CRM software has the following benefits for businesses:
- Employees become more productive and efficient as it allows them to manage calendars, make phone calls, schedule meetings, do follow-ups, take notes, and provide assistance in routine manual tasks.
- Businesses can segment customers effortlessly based on different criteria.
- When the volume of leads is higher, lead management becomes difficult. With AI-driven CRM software, lead management becomes more manageable without compromising the quality of interaction.
- AI-CRM can create tailor-made experiences and interactions for better customer retention and engagement.
- It makes intelligent recommendations during various stages of the sales funnel so that businesses can make better decisions.
Voice-enabled CRM software
Voice technology is fast becoming an essential element of every company’s customer relationship strategy. Voice-enabled CRM software lets customers process transactions by telephone. It does so by identifying customers by their “voiceprints,” eliminating the need to enter passwords or PINs.
Sales teams can benefit from it by keeping track of conversations, efficiently updating data, and automated messaging. Some other benefits include:
- It enables businesses to capture more data and get more meaningful insights out of it.
- Based on better insights, businesses can make better predictions.
IoT-enabled CRM software
IoT is one of the biggest game-changers in CRM technology. IoT integration provides CRM platforms with extensive insights into customer behavior, usage, enabling them to respond quickly and effectively to customers.
Below are some more ways the convergence of IoT and CRM technologies improve enterprise performance:
- Businesses will be able to fix errors in products before customers even notice them.
- Service representatives will be able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Companies can detect customer dissatisfaction and act proactively to retain their loyalty.
As the CRM systems evolve to become even better, they will assist businesses in enhancing their customer experience and optimizing various aspects of sales and marketing. But to get the maximum benefits out of modern CRM systems, companies will need to train their employees better so that they may understand how to make the most of such systems and use these new tools to succeed.