CHICAGO, IL (September 27, 2021) – Sphera®, a leading global provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and risk management solutions, announces the expansion of its Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHS&S) suite of applications available on SpheraCloud, a multitenant, Software as a Service (SaaS) and mobile platform.
With the launch of new SpheraCloud modules—Compliance Assurance and Regulatory (CyberRegs)—and the extension of SpheraCloud Environmental Accounting, Sphera has expanded its EHS&S product suite to help organizations proactively mitigate and manage safety, sustainability and productivity risks across the enterprise.
The SpheraCloud Compliance Assurance module helps organizations manage and oversee their compliance obligations across the enterprise. The SpheraCloud Regulatory (CyberRegs) module allows companies to efficiently identify, track and manage compliance obligations with an online regulatory compliance library so organizations do not have to worry about missing any compliance updates/changes. These two software modules provide maximum efficiency when combined by providing both regulatory content and compliance management.
Key benefits of SpheraCloud Compliance Assurance and Regulatory:
- A Central Compliance Register allows for a consolidated view of compliance obligations and data.
- An Automated Compliance Status function provides real-time data analysis.
- An Enhanced Action option lets users match their compliance obligation requirements efficiently.
- An Action Template feature ensures compliance standardization across the organization.
- An easy Collaboration tool lets users easily share documents for additional commentary.
- A customizable Compliance Dashboard keeps track of collections, notifications, recent documents, and saved searches.
SpheraCloud Environmental Accounting offers a broad set of data management and calculation functionalities to establish an auditable record for air, water, and waste management. The recently enhanced SpheraCloud Accounting Air / Greenhouse Gas (Air/GHG) module combined with the launch of the new SpheraCloud Water and SpheraCloud Waste modules will offer a powerful, integrated solution to help customers move from compliance to environmental performance.
Key benefits of SpheraCloud Environmental Accounting:
- Air/GHG Emissions Module: Extended air/greenhouse gas (GHG) emission calculation capabilities include advanced speciation and vapor pressure calculations.
- Water Emissions Module: Manage operations data collection and water sampling data management in support of calculations for wastewater discharge reporting.
- Waste Management Module: Manage waste stream classification and waste stream shipment information to enable waste-related ESG reporting.
“Sphera has a long history of supporting companies in their EHS&S management journeys. I am excited about how the new features and modules in our portfolio will help companies address both their ESG and EHS&S challenges,” said Sphera CEO and President Paul Marushka.
With enhanced functionalities, EHS&S information can be converted into real-time insights to help companies not only achieve emission reduction targets but also make smarter business decisions.
Click here to learn more about how Sphera is expanding its ESG and EHSS solutions.
Sphera is the leading provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and risk management software, data and consulting services focusing on Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S), Operational Risk Management and Product Stewardship. Learn more about Sphera at www.sphera.com.