“Count on Sunset for consistent value. As always, our catalog of respiratory products, home medical equipment, and accessories offer the highest quality available at an extremely low price point.”
There is a huge demand for high-end medical equipment and accessories in the healthcare industry. That is precisely what Sunset Healthcare Solutions, the Chicago-based manufacturer, aims at fulfilling. The company provides every medical equipment, from home medical tools to respiratory products and accessories, and that too at affordable prices.
The company has worked towards building a solid provider-patient relationship not just in the United States but worldwide. For instance, their recent innovation, the StrongArm Comfort Cane, is an FDA-approved one-of-a-kind tool.
Sunset Healthcare Solutions – All You Need to Know
Sunset Healthcare Solutions is a renowned brand that has made its name primarily via the manufacturing and distribution of CPAP therapy devices. The continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) breathing therapy device allows airflow within a mask. That is useful in various treatments, such as sleep apnea, COPD, and other breathing disorders.
In addition to this, Sunset Healthcare also provides tons of homecare products and home medical equipment. The company is highly patient-oriented and is one of the key players in the global oxygen mask market.
Sunset Healthcare Solutions is a renowned name in the global pediatric bubble humidifier market as well. The company has its headquarters based in Chicago while having many distribution centers throughout the United States.
Along with therapy devices for medical conditions, the brand also manufactures home care devices, like PPE products, HEPA air filters, etc. Sunset Healthcare Solutions is also a major maker and supplier of oxygen and tracheostomy supplies. The company also provides many testing tools and training equipment for HVAC/R technicians.
Sunset Healthcare Top Services
Sunset Healthcare Solutions has been able to identify the challenges and opportunities of the medical device manufacturing industry today. Ever since the pandemic hit the world, the manufacturing sector has struggled to stay afloat. Everything has been affected from the supply chain to operation and is still not fully recovered.
In such scenarios, brands like Sunset Healthcare Solutions have been able not just to sustain but lead with their innovative approach. The company has been working relentlessly to provide supply chain management solutions and set new trends in the industry by providing viable alternatives.
Some of its top services include:
i). Private Label Program
Sunset Healthcare Solutions has been trying new innovations for some time now and has built its reputation as more than just a manufacturer. The company does make affordable respiratory equipment. However, its services are not limited to that only.
The brand helps the healthcare providers increase their patient base and brand awareness as a healthcare marketer. As a result, this is bound to bring more profit. With this goal in mind, Sunset Healthcare Solutions has started its own private-labeling program for all its clientele.
Under this service, Sunset Healthcare Solutions will work on every bit of brand awareness building, such as layout customization, logo creation, and information reordering.
ii). Custom Packaging
The second step of the services of Sunset Healthcare Solutions includes custom packaging. With a flexible packaging solution, known as the “Sunset kits,” it is possible to transform the respiratory industry for good.
Due to its contribution, the brand has even been featured on HME News. Sunset Healthcare has made it its priority to help the healthcare industry reach out to patients more. Their specialized packaging just takes them one step towards their goal.
With this type of specialized packaging, it is even possible to customize the orders efficiently. On top of that, keeping count becomes easier, whether be it an individual order or a bulk shipment.
Top 10 Sunset Healthcare Products – A Detailed Guide
Now, one of the most notable trends in the manufacturing of medical devices is the use of 3D printing. Sunset Healthcare Solutions has successfully implemented this trend in its OEM manufacturing process.
Other than that, you will find a plethora of products and kits on the official products page of Sunset Healthcare Solutions. This also includes various filters, pack counts, and other medical accessories. All of this bears the mark of innovation from the manufacturer.
Here, we have enlisted the top 10 products from their page to give you a much clearer idea.
1. Sunset Adjustable Deluxe Nasal CPAP Mask
The Sunset Adjustable Deluxe Nasal CPAP Mask is a complete product that includes a mask with headgear and a replaceable cushion. The headgear makes it easy to wear and remove the mask without hassle.
- The entire product is a one-piece design that enhances its durability.
- It is extremely easy to clean and maintain.
- The product is available in three different sizes.
- The T-piece makes for a better fit and seals with decreased pressure points.
- 360° dual swivel elbows and quick-release clips make it easy to remove.
- The product is not helpful for mouth breathers or people with chronic nasal congestion.
2. Sunset Advanced Finger Pulse Oximeter
The product is an FDA-approved model with SpO2, PR, pulse bar, and waveform parameters. The ergonomic design makes it a fit for all users.
- It has a dual-color digital OLED display.
- The product is very lightweight and compact.
- With two AAA batteries, you can expect a runtime of 30 hours.
- The adhesive on the probe can irritate.
3. Sunset VC1004 Adult Passive Ventilator Circuit
The passive adult ventilator circuit is an OEM product without a humidifier chamber. The non-heated circuit is most suitable to be used with Respironics Trilogy.
- This is an OEM product for the Respironics Trilogy #1069443 and #1069444.
- Preserves the AH capacity of incoming gases.
- The passive circuit may cause patients to rebreathe CO2 accidentally.
- The humidifier is not available.
4. Sunset Citrus II Spray CPAP Mask Cleaner
The Sunset Citrus II Spray CPAP mask cleaner is a soft and mild cleansing product. It helps maintain, clean, and deodorize all therapeutic medical tools and accessories.
- It cleanses and disinfects your CPAP masks and hose.
- You do not need to disassemble the CPAP to clean it using this product.
- It is better to limit the use of CPAP cleaners since they contain ozone.
5. Sunset CAPSOM503059 Transcend AC Power Supply
The CAPSOM503059 Transcend AC Power Supply from Sunset Healthcare Solutions is a universal AC power supply for the Transcend Machines. This is an OEM product that comes with multi-plug compatibility.
- The product has a standard tube and padded compartments.
- It has an upgraded design and a flat base for more stability.
- This is a value-for-money CPAP powering solution.
- CPAP machines may cause dryness in the mouth and cause difficulty sleeping.
6. Sunset BF1001 – EverFlo Intake Filter
The BF1001 – EverFlo Intake Filter from Sunset Healthcare Solutions is an OEM product for the Respironics EverFlo #1038831 CPAP machine.
- This product is most compatible with the Respironics EverFlo concentrator.
- It can remove large particles, like pollen and dust mites.
- It is not efficient in removing VOCs or Volatile Organic Compounds like airborne chemicals, viruses, and bacteria.
7. Sunset BF1412 – Final Bacteria Filter 1/4in to 1/2in
The Sunset BF1412 – Final Bacteria Filter (1/4in to 1/2in) is a disposable in-line hydrophobic bacteria filter set. It comes with barbed ends and a suction canister tubing.
- The bards at both ends make it easy to connect.
- This is the right compatible size for the OEM #BF1412.
- You need to replace the filters after use.
8. Sunset CPAP Chin Strap
The Chin Strap from Sunset Healthcare Solutions is the most suitable device for helping patients suffering from sleep apnea. It helps keep the mouth closed during sleep and is even recommended by medical healthcare professionals.
- The product is made by imitating ResMed chin restraints.
- Breathable material has been used in manufacturing the product.
- It holds the jaw without putting too much pressure.
- It should not be used without the CPAP headgear.
9. Sleepnet Ascend Full Face Mask Kit
The Sleepnet Ascend Full Face Mask Kit from Sunset Healthcare Solutions is a unique, bendable product. The mask kit comes with the patented AIRgel to reduce pressure points and skin irritations.
- Advanced cushion technology of the product makes the seal comfortable and effective.
- The mask kit is extremely lightweight, and the headgear is easy to wear.
- It comes with a 360-degree rotating elbow.
- This is a single-frame product with no detachable parts.
10. Sunset CGA 540 Style Regulator
The Sunset CGA 540 Style Regulator comes with a durable body, a lightweight and robust core, and 12 different settings. It is helpful for oxygen and is fitted with CGA (Compressed Gas Association) connections.
- The two bard adapters make it easy for tubing.
- The knob at the end of the regulator is fully adjustable.
- The knob comes with twelve different settings between 0-15 LPM.
- The CGA 540 cannot be used with hydrogen cylinders.
- It is not suitable for disposable tanks.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Is Sunset Healthcare Solutions a reliable manufacturer?
Yes, Sunset Healthcare Solutions is a renowned name in the medical device manufacturing and distribution industry. It has also made a name in developing and providing indoor home care products, like air purifiers and HEPA filters. Sunset also sponsors the HME News Business Summit for educating HME developers.
2. Can I buy directly from Sunset Healthcare Solutions?
No, Sunset Healthcare Solutions does not sell directly to customers. Instead, the brand promotes and sells its products to other medical equipment businesses on a B2B basis. However, if you want to buy directly from Sunset Healthcare Solutions, you can contact them on their customer care no.
3. What are the product types that Sunset Healthcare Solutions Manufacture?
The brand makes many different medical tools and other devices, such as portable CPAP OEM parts, portable outlets, ventilator circuits, mask kits, CPAP cleaners, and many more.
The Chicago-based manufacturing and distribution company has been expanding its ventures for a long time now. It is definitely one of the fastest evolving private companies in the United States. In 2019, it ranked 1872 on the Inc. 5000 list of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America.
Besides OEM products, the brand has been working relentlessly to bring its own respiratory products to the market. Its constant innovations kept the healthcare industry stay afloat amidst the pandemic and are surely going to unlock new premises in the future.